[Sca-cooks] The fruits of my boredom (Not tomatoes)

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:06:23 PDT 2005

http://www.dregate.org/gatheringrecipes.html

It would seem that spending some time browsing other
Shires/Baronies/Principalities websites is, indeed, worth while.  Some of
these I'm sure are undocumentable, and for sake of authenticity one must
needs take the recipe giver at their word.  But they certainly sound tasty!

In Service to Crown and Society,
Vladimir Armbruster
Headmaster of the House of Willow and Thorn
(http://www.willowandthorn.freeforumhost.net/)
Barony of Aquaterra
(www.baronyofaquaterra.org)
Doting Husband of Sisabella Armbruster
(The 2cnd star to the right holds no such treasure)