[Sca-cooks] The fruits of my boredom (Not tomatoes)

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 17:18:11 PDT 2005

Vladimir Armbruster wrote:
>*chuckles* Acknowledging that I'm on the SCA-Cooks list, perhaps sending
>this out was a mistake.  From now on, purely documentable recipes only. :)

First, Vladimir, you're taking what we're dishing out with good
humor. That's a *good* thing. We mean well, really.

Second, we talk about all sorts of off topic things here. But most of
us who are vociferous (since there are hundreds of silent lurkers we
know little about) prefer to cook historically accurate food for SCA
feasts.

But as you may have noticed, we do talk about OOP food, as long as we
acknowledge it as such. We enjoy good recipes for good food.

Urtatim / formerly Anahita