[Sca-cooks] The Welsers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 21:09:50 PDT 2005

Huette said:
> >> Where are the English translations located or published for Meister
> >> Eberhard, the Konigsberg MS and the Inntalkochbuch?  I have never
> >> heard or seen them published or available on-line in English.
> >>
> >> Huette, who is working on Philippine Welser's Kochbuch.
> >
> > I thought they were in the Florilegium by now.
>
> Not that I have seen, and I just checked a couple of seconds ago.

Correct.

Sorry. I'm still working on editing these three manuscripts. I got
stuck, not knowing much about them, on how I should best name them and
describe them. Especially to folks who hadn't previously read the
conversation on them here on this list. Although, since Giano used
"Eberhard", "Konigsberg" and "Inntalkochbuch" and at least some of you
seemed to recognize those titles, perhaps I should simply use those as
the filenames with an appended "-art". I think the last one is still
too long though, so I will have to shorten it.

I still need to come up with a short ~40 to 80 character description
for each of them.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas