[Sca-cooks] OP - MasterCook version 7.0 available inexpensively

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 2 21:45:22 PST 2005

Folks have talked about the Mastercook recipe program on this list
before. Those reviews were one of the reasons I bought this program a
about two years ago.  Someday I'll get around to finding my copy and

Today, my daily email from this site:
http://www.planetcdrom.com

included the offer below. The catch at this site is that although the
product is "free", they make their money up on the shipping, which is
about $5.99 per item until you order five or six or some such, at which
point it goes down a little. This is probably not the latest version of
this software, but at this price I thought some folks might be
interested. This is only the Windoze version, so it won't run on Macs.

Stefan

> FREE Software - MasterCook 7.0 Special Edition
> You pay ONLY Shipping & Delivery
>
> The Perfect Solution for Busy Cooks
>
> With MasterCook it's easy to create new & delicious meals you and your
> family will enjoy. This complete cookbook has over 5,000 family-tested
> recipes and a helpful meal and menu planner, so you spend less time
> planning meals and more time enjoying them. And, save even more time
> by quickly downloading recipes and shopping lists. You can even
> personalize and print your own cookbook with just your family-favorite
> recipes.
>
>  Don't wait to order your "Free" cookbook today. Hurry, supplies are
> limited.  Click Here.
>
>  Yours for FREE!
> You pay ONLY Shipping & Delivery.
>
> Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
> Minimum System Requirements:
>  Pentium 90MHz; 24MB RAM; 2X CD ROM; 75MB hard disk space; SVGA
> 800x600 - 256 colors; Mouse or compatible pointing device.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com