[Sca-cooks] Possible KW Cooks and Bards Event [crossposted]

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 06:07:40 PST 2005

To all,

My apologies if you see this multiple times, but I wanted to get as
much input as possible.  I was wondering what the interest would be in
having a Known World Cooks (and Bards) event in the Barony Marche of
the Debatable Lands (Pittsburgh, PA) in November of this year.

This is not a done deal, and I wanted to be sure that people would be
interested before saying "yes" to this endevor and making the
necessary arrangements.

I appreciate your time and hope to hear from many of you.

Odriana vander Brugghe
AEthelmearc
www.medievalcooking.org
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."