[Sca-cooks] Possible KW Cooks and Bards Event [crossposted]

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 19:14:10 PST 2005

A Known would event that I can reach sounds wonderful, what part of
November? Last year there were cooking events in Michigan and Ohio in
December.

I didn't make it to the Michigan one because the site wasn't handicap
friendly, and I planed to go to the local Ohio event but was sick.

I definitely would go, if I was able, and could afford it.  Good luck
with your endeavor.

Ranvaig