[Sca-cooks] new member intro

elisabetta at klotz.org elisabetta at klotz.org
Wed Mar 23 13:21:02 PST 2005

Greetings all-

I just wanted to sigh hi. More than likely I'll be lurking, with an occasionaly
spurt of activity. It all depends on work and if my e-mail is working.

I've signed up for digest mode, so I'll try to be timely whenever possible.

I guess I should say a few words about me...

I'm Lady Elisabetta Maldestro, of Settmour Swamp (NJ), and my two main interests
of culinary history are chocolate and Jewish foods. Yes, I like research
challenges. I have a website at www.klotz.org, which is very outdated, and
contains mostly pictures of Swamp events and a dairy of a sheep.

Sorry, I can't think of anything witty to say to and this.

:)
Elisabetta