[Sca-cooks] Cooks' Symposium

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 16:13:17 PST 2005

Good Friends,
I just heard from Mem...and she has no immediate plans for doing a Known
World Symposium.  I suspect she has committed most of her resources to
doing the Cooks' Symposium in June.  I think the idea of having a
Symposium is a grand one and would be hopeful that some way it can be
achieved.  It would be wonderful if Dame Hauviette and the folks who put
on the MKCC last December could get together with the folks from
Aethelmarc and present one...I, for one, would make every attempt to attend.

Kiri