[Sca-cooks] Cooks' Symposium

Solveig nostrand at acm.org
Sat Mar 26 19:39:16 PST 2005

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig! I rather like the idea of a cooks symposium.
However, where to hold such an event? The most obvious place would be
a either a cullinary institute, a college which still has a strong
home-ec program, or possibly a county fair grounds with an extensive
kitchen section. I think it would be really good if there were at
least five demonstration kitchens to support five concurrent tracts.
Does anyone here have an in with Johnson and Wales or some other
culinary institute? Culinary institutes have been mopping up what was
left of normal school cookery.
--

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS, Fleur |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est            |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:Solveig at deMoivre.org             |