[Sca-cooks] Food Writing Project, OOP

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 30 09:03:05 PST 2005

I'm sending sample restaurant reviews to AOL today, cross your fingers
that they will want to pay me for them.

Which gives me furiously to think;  I have done a lot of food writing, a
paragraph or a page at a time, in such venues as e-lists and commenting
on LJ and other fora.  So... what I think I should do now is try to
collect these bits and keep them in one place  My request to my
friendslist and anyone else who cares to do so is to help me find those
bits.  If I have written something worth saving, a recipe, procedure or
something besides some little joke or "me-too" in your journal or forum,
please re-send it to me?

Thanks, Selene

[cross-posted to my LJ, etc.]