[Sca-cooks] Food Writing Project, OOP

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 09:35:48 PST 2005

Best thing I've got is the recipe, I think it was from you, for your "Dreaded Mousse"...I've adapted it slightly for those of us doing low-carb, but have served it frequently to rave reviews from those partaking!  The recipe is on my machine at home, but I'll send it if you want...I'll even share my modifications!

Kiri