[Sca-cooks] Food Writing Project, OOP

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 10:47:18 PST 2005

Why don't you go into the Cook's list archives
and find _all_ of the stuff you wrote here,
rather than depend on someone to remember where
they put that great article you wrote?

Or how about Stefan's Florilegium?

Huette

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'm sending sample restaurant reviews to AOL
> today, cross your fingers
> that they will want to pay me for them.
>
> Which gives me furiously to think;  I have done
> a lot of food writing, a
> paragraph or a page at a time, in such venues
> as e-lists and commenting
> on LJ and other fora.  So... what I think I
> should do now is try to
> collect these bits and keep them in one place
> My request to my
> friendslist and anyone else who cares to do so
> is to help me find those
> bits.  If I have written something worth
> saving, a recipe, procedure or
> something besides some little joke or "me-too"
> in your journal or forum,
> please re-send it to me?
>
> Thanks, Selene
>
> [cross-posted to my LJ, etc.]

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for
they shall never cease to be amused.