[Sca-cooks] tarts vs. pies, a bit of help

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 04:51:00 PST 2005

Ok, I was hoping for the small ones.  Now, the fun
part, how do you make them look nice for say 80-120
and still keep what little bit of sanity you have?  Is
it too inappropriate and OOP to use the little tart
tins-kind of what potpies come out of only shorter.  I
know the aluminum wouldnt be period, but for sake of
the SCA, it would make preparing this a little
simpler.

Alexa

--- Micheal <dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca> wrote:

> Greetings
>  >  Most of us think of tarts as mini pies but the
term