[Sca-cooks] tarts vs. pies, a bit of help

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 1 05:02:54 PST 2005

Actually, based on your seating arrangement, 10-12 large tarts would be
easier, and more reasonable to make attractive. Most of my tart pans are
fluted, I have trouble finding the non-fluted ones. They do have the
removable bottom which makes life a lot easier, though I don't think
that is period.

Anyway, a dozen round tarts would be quite attractive, especially if you
can find the non-fluted pans. Just think of those smooth golden crusts
surrounding the deep green filling.