[Sca-cooks] tarts vs. pies, a bit of help

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Mar 2 10:30:39 PST 2005

I've bad luck at times with these sorts of crusts defrosting in funny ways.
They break sometimes and then you are rerolling them anyway.
I'd practice a few weeks ahead and make sure they defrost as wanted.
Also you may not be the person working with them on the day of the
event. You want them to go smoothly for your helpers.

Johnnae