[Sca-cooks] OP - MasterCook version 7.0 available inexpensively

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 3 03:43:25 PST 2005

The current Windows version is 8.0. I have it in a box here somewhere, but
haven't bothered to install it yet. I have been using 7.0 since it came out,
for both home and feast cooking. I agree that it's very useful. I can expand
single-portion or single-table recipes very easily, to any number of
portions or tables. And, with a bit of care -- things like making sure that
"onions" is always listed as "onions", not "yellow onion" in one recipe,
"onions, yellow" in another, and just "onions" in a third -- can create
detailed and exact shopping lists for an entire feast. I've even started
listing "Special Equipment Needed" as part of my recipes, so I am less
likely to arrive at the site and find that I've forgotten a necessary tool.

At any rate, $5.99 sounds like a pretty good deal.

Cynara