[Sca-cooks] OP, by a long shot: Questions for Professional Chefs

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sun Mar 6 05:14:38 PST 2005

JAMES REVELLS wrote:

> Hej!
>
>     Well my life is changing again, it is looking like
> I will be getting out of the jewelry repair business &
> into the Cabaret business ...

[snip]

>     My plan is for a theme of New Orleans (I am hoping
> to call it the "Big Easy Cabaret").

[snip]

> The cuisine I have planed is standard steaks, salad, &
> sandwiches (we are in New England got to serve to the
> local pallet) along with traditional Cajun & Southern
> dishes.:

Would telling you how to make a K-Paul Cajun martini help?

[snip]

> Any one know a professional Cajun chef in New England?
>
> Pax,

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

"It takes me at least 3 weeks to unpack after PENNSIC"
"Unpack - you unpack after PENNSIC?" "Yes." ... "Why?"
--unknown

Visit my online gallery: Renderosity, a 3D Artist's Community
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

So much wisdom and knowledge -- so little time and bandwidth.

"Thou plenty hast, yet me dost scant"
--John Dowland (1562-1626); "The First Booke of Songs"; 1597.

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
--inspired by P. K. Dick