[Sca-cooks] Sideboards....

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Mar 6 16:39:15 PST 2005

Also sprach Robin Carroll-Mann:
>Denise Wolff wrote:
>
>>Here are two from my past sideboards:
>
>Andrea,
>
>How many people were those sideboards intended to feed?

See, what might not become immediately apparent in this discussion
among polite and tactful people... is that, when you get down to it,
Andrea is nuts ;-).

Yeah, that was rude of me, and I apologize, but I consider it taking
one for the team... ;-)

I recall her doing one of these for an East Kingdom Twelfth Night
that had to be for more than 400.

Adamantius (same group as Andrea)

eat cake!"
Rousseau, "Confessions", 1782