[Sca-cooks] Seeking More Recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 11:58:34 PST 2005

Ardenia asked:
> So... as Ardenia is working along on the documentation thing...
> (yes, Jadwiga, the sugar stuff is next on my list) She realizes that
> the packet she has from the cheesemaking class that she took 3
> Pennsics ago (or more) has mysteriously or more logically diaappeared
> into the vortex that is the house.  Can anyone point me in a direction
> where I might a few period bag or soft cheese recipes/redactions?

You might want to try these Florilegium files:
fresh-cheeses-msg (43K)  3/28/04    Fresh cheeses such as ricotta,
cream cheese
                                        and cottage cheese. Non-aged
cheeses.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/fresh-cheeses-msg.html
Cheese-Making-art (30K)  9/29/97    "Cheese Making for the Compleat
Novice" by
                                        Lady Aoife Finn.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Cheese-Making-art.html
cheesemaking-msg (100K)  1/23/05    Comments and info. on cheesemaking.
Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheesemaking-msg.html

Stefan
--------