[Sca-cooks] Fish Sausage

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Wed Mar 9 13:11:14 PST 2005

At 15:08 -0400 2005-03-09, Micheal wrote:
>  Greetings
>   Here`s one for you I took a recipe out of Koge Boge  to make small
> sausages page 37 recipe LXXXIIX . Now I can find  recipes dealing
> in such sausage but very little else to use as ducumentation . oing
> so but extremly little documentation for it. Anyone have any ideas
> where to look?
>  Da

Not sure what you are asking for.

Casteau's "Ouverture de Cuisine" (1604) has five recipes for making
fish sausage, some of which include serving suggestions.  There are
other recipes in Casteau which have sausages as ingredients, though
none of them explicitly calls for one of the fish sausages.

Thorvald