[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 10 18:47:24 PST 2005

  Elewyiss asked:
> It looks like, sans car trouble, I'll be at Gulf War from Wednesday
> 16th to Sunday 20th. Is everybody else going to be there?
I will be there from Monday morning until Saturday night or Sunday.

I will be camping with my barony, who are usually encamped opposite the
Ansteorra gate. We will be in a large 17 ft x 17 ft. square pavilion
with red trim. Also, my banner with my device on it should be out. This
is the same device that you see on the top left corner of the
Florilegium and at the bottom of most files.

Please feel free to drop by.

I should also be around the class area or the Early Period encampment
for various classes. I had considered doing a class on the Florilegium
but I wasn't sure if we would be at Gulf Wars or not because of my job
situation, so I didn't want to commit. Still no job but this kind of
vacation is pretty cheap and I don't have a boss to say I can't go. I
do have an interview tomorrow morning and an in-person interview
following up a phone interview from earlier this week when I get back.
So we'll just have to see. Neither are exactly what I *want* to do,
but...

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas