[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 20:43:58 PST 2005

We should be arriving sometime Wednesday.  We'll be camping with Aylkeep this year, in tents rather than the RV.  Gas has gotten so high, and the old bus drinks more than ever.  It's actually cheaper to take two cars and pull a trailer than it is to drive the RV now.  <sigh>  I will miss the comfort, but at least we'll be more centrally located and you won't have to walk so far to find me.  And I won't have to waddle so far to Merchant's Row!

Mari Celidh, I'll try to look you up in the Trimarian Soup Kitchen, and Stefan, I think I remember where you were last year.

Mordonna

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook