[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 10 20:56:02 PST 2005

Actually, Mordonna, I was supposed to email you yesterday about Vivat
Trimaris CDs.  (Stefan, you might want to heed this as well.)  I know that
the person who has them for sale ($20 for the two) is supposed to be at war.
I haven't been able to reach him, but I'm thinking I remember him saying
that he would have the CDs with him.  If so, I'm going to see if he will let
me take some to the Soup Kitchen to sell.  Worse case scenerio, I'll buy two
sets and y'all can pick them up from me.

Everybody travel safely, and get to war in one piece.

Mairi Ceilidh, leaving Saturday whether everything is done or not

> We should be arriving sometime Wednesday.  We'll be camping with Aylkeep
this year, in tents rather than the RV.  Gas has gotten so high, and the old
bus drinks more than ever.  It's actually cheaper to take two cars and pull
a trailer than it is to drive the RV now.  <sigh>  I will miss the comfort,
but at least we'll be more centrally located and you won't have to walk so
far to find me.  And I won't have to waddle so far to Merchant's Row!

> Mari Celidh, I'll try to look you up in the Trimarian Soup Kitchen, and
Stefan, I think I remember where you were last year.