[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Fri Mar 11 06:27:38 PST 2005

I forgot to say that I'm going to be camping in Ansteorra,
probably pretty close to Stefan, since we are in the same barony.

I've finished one chemise and want to get at least one more
quickie dress done before I go.

The best part of this is, for me, is that it is my 40th birthday
and I get to spend it at War without a child to take care of!
Woohoo! What a way to start the second half of my life.

Hugs,
Ysabeau