[Sca-cooks] Possible KW Cooks and Bards Event [crossposted]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 04:50:46 PST 2005

margaret wrote:

> Since there is a Known World Cooks Symposium coming up in Colorado
> Springs, another so close in time might make it difficult for most to
> get to both.
>
>> To all,
>>
>> My apologies if you see this multiple times, but I wanted to get as
>> much input as possible.  I was wondering what the interest would be in
>> having a Known World Cooks (and Bards) event in the Barony Marche of
>> the Debatable Lands (Pittsburgh, PA) in November of this year.
>>
>> This is not a done deal, and I wanted to be sure that people would be
>> interested before saying "yes" to this endevor and making the
>> necessary arrangements.
>>
>> I appreciate your time and hope to hear from many of you.
>>
>> Odriana vander Brugghe
>> AEthelmearc
>> www.medievalcooking.org

Yeah, but they're on pretty much opposite sides of the country...there
is a chance I could make the one in Aethelmearc, but, at this point,
doubtful that I'll make the one in Colorado.  Between the fact that I'm
still getting my finances organized again...and the fact that June is
shaping up to be a VERY busy month for me (Relay for Life, meeting of
the American Cancer Society's Peer Review Committee and a very large
local event), I just can't make it.  But if I start planning now, I
might be able to make this one!    My biggest question is whether or not
there will be a Midrealm event this year.

Kiri