[Sca-cooks] Keeping Lent

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 20 12:30:10 PST 2005

Well, that means I didn't cheat when I ate two eggs this morning!  And here
I thought I had already started out on the wrong foot!
I am planning on a blanc mange with a white fish, and beyond that, I was
planning on going over some recipes today.
I have a lovely quinoa salad I made for my lecture on whole grains I did
yesterday, so I'll be eating on that as well, although it is totally new
world.
I am also planning on giving up chocolate and sugar while I'm at it, not the
letter but more in the spirit of the thing, I think.  That and the morning
yoga sessions (instead of mass).
Looking forward to seeing what others are doing,
Christianna
who just got back from working a Purim carnival today with Mad Science - not
exactly in keeping with the whole Lenten thing, eh?  Hammentaschen
everywhere!