[Sca-cooks] Maybe OOP - Chinese Brown Sauce

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Mon Mar 21 18:09:09 PST 2005

Alright... While you're there Mr. Smarty Pants...

I doing the Broiled Chicken recipe for ASFTQ this weekend.  It uses
'bean sauce'.  What would you use there?

Drakey - off to Rowany Festival this weekend, and a campsite of
pseudo-mongols.

Ps.  My Mung Bean Wine came out great.  Much better than expected.  Like
a strong traditional gruit Ale with a fruit back taste (from the Musk
Melon) and quite hot/peppery from the Smartweed.  Very interesting
indeed...