[Sca-cooks] Re: New Cooking Job

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 22 17:50:41 PST 2005

One is 4 hours a week (paid hours that is - nightly lesson plans take up
LOTS more time than that) working for the technical college teaching
advanced placement HS kids their first year of culinary school.
One is Mad Science, which varies from 4-15 hours per week, working in
various elementary schools.
One is teaching homeschool kids, 1.5 hours a week in class, 4+ hours per
week lesson plans.
And now this one, hours a week unknown at this time.
If any one of them would produce more hours/income, I wouldn't have to have
so many!
Christianna