[Sca-cooks] semi-topical: Good Friday dinner?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Mar 25 22:26:36 PST 2005

25 hours and counting <g>....
I've had a box of primo chocolates in my cupboard for over 6 weeks now
(purchased the Sunday before Lent started).
I must say, this has been an interesting experience...not only giving up
the chocolate, but the Lenten medieval fast.  I haven't found myself
missing much (other than the chocolate...duh!), but I *am* looking
forward in a big way to being able to eat eggs and cheese again.
--maire, off to dream of Easter Brunch....