[Sca-cooks] semi-topical: Good Friday dinner?

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 04:26:46 PST 2005

>From: "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net>
>Subject: [Sca-cooks] semi-topical: Good Friday dinner?
>Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:11:33 -0500
>Hullo, the list!
>So, there's been some talk about people's attempts at a Lenten dietary
>observance. Did anybody wrap it up with something interesting for Good
>Friday? (Yes, Saturday is still Lent, but still...)
>Adamantius

We had a Lovely teriyaki infused London Broil with Portobello Mushrooms and
leeks with a side of carrots,cauliflower, broccoli, and red peppers. (OOP)

For lunch, I had curried chicken. ( And I can't tell you how many people
looked at me at work and told me I shouldn't be eating meat- assumptions are
way off).

I'll be practicing Lenten recipes for appropriate fasting days.

Andrea

You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within
himself. - Galileo Galilei

Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi