[Sca-cooks] A New Baby Bird in Atlantia

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 26 18:53:02 PST 2005

Yay, that's such wonderful news!  I've forwarded the original message along
to the South Downs list, where Chirhart has many friends.  Lots of
congratulations from Meridies!
Christianna

Shucks, Ro...you beat me to the punch.  I was looking forward to
breaking the news.  But it was a great day...Master Chirhart was totally
surprised...the old "deer in the headlights" syndrome.  And turned on
the water works with the best of them.  He commented to the Queen when
he was called for to be put on vigil (he wanted one because he didn't
have one when he got his Laurel) that he didn't deserve the award.  She
responded that he may not, but that there were a lot of people standing
before the thrones who disagreed with him.

Thanks to all of the great folks from Bright Hills who helped set up for
the vigil and ceremony...and who kept the secret so well!

Kiri