[Sca-cooks] Tuna sandwiches

Solveig nostrand at acm.org
Sat Mar 26 18:02:58 PST 2005

Noble Cousin!

Greetings from Solveig!

>>What do you put in your tuna? Mayo is off-list, you know... (hacks me
>>off too- so much of the 'making-fish-edible' techniques I know involved
>>mayo in some form or another...)

It sounds like you are deeply prejudiced against fish. If you really
really don't like fish, then please simply eat something else and
leave that nice yummy fish for those who like it. Seriously. I used
to have arguments with my mother to get her to leave out the
mayonnaise and celery which I hated. She was incredulous, but I
really preferred simple chunks of tuna on buttered bread. As  for
fish in general, there is much more yummy fish than canned tuna out
there. Smoked or kippered salmon for example. For that matter, tuna
prepared in almost any other way tastes a lot better than canned
tuna. For example, raw tuna is particularly yummy.

>simply eating the tuna out of the can works as well.

This and tuna casserole are the two best ways to eat canned tuna of
which I am aware.

Incidentally, I still dislike mayonnaise, celery, brussel sprouts,
caulliflower, and pretty much any sort of cabbage. I'm also seriously
allergic to peanuts. I'm over 21, I don't have to eat that yucky
stuff. This means that I will probably turn up my nose at just about
any sort of x-salad sandwich.
--

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS, Fleur |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est            |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:Solveig at deMoivre.org             |