[Sca-cooks] Tuna sandwiches

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Mar 26 19:57:30 PST 2005

At 06:02 PM 3/26/2005, you wrote:
>Noble Cousin!
>
>Greetings from Solveig!
>
>>>What do you put in your tuna? Mayo is off-list, you know... (hacks me
>>>off too- so much of the 'making-fish-edible' techniques I know involved
>>>mayo in some form or another...)
>
>It sounds like you are deeply prejudiced against fish. If you really
>really don't like fish, then please simply eat something else and leave
>that nice yummy fish for those who like it.
<snip>
>Incidentally, I still dislike mayonnaise, celery, brussel sprouts,
>caulliflower, and pretty much any sort of cabbage. I'm also seriously
>allergic to peanuts. I'm over 21, I don't have to eat that yucky stuff.
>This means that I will probably turn up my nose at just about any sort of
>x-salad sandwich.

It seems to me that you are deeply prejudiced against mayonnaise, celery,
brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and pretty much any sort of cabbage. What
confuses me is how you made the second statement without having measured it
against the standard you set in the first.

'Lainie
(who likes cruciform vegetables)