[Sca-cooks] Tuna sandwiches

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Mar 27 06:46:32 PST 2005

I think you probably meant "cruciferous" vegetables, Lainie! <g> I've
never seen any cross-shaped ("cruciform") veggies, although some mundane
candy company has been seen selling chocolate crosses this Easter season....
--maire, who generally likes veggies as long as you don't include
kohlrabi in that category ;-(, and definitely likes tuna sandwiches,
tuna salad sandwiches (which, made properly at her house, are done with
Miracle Whip, a bit of dice onion, and sweet pickle relish and served on
toasted bread), and tuna sushi as well (mmmmm.....), when her budget
allows....