[Sca-cooks] OOP: Mystery flour-like substance in my cabinet

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Mar 28 12:25:18 PST 2005

Well, it's in my baking cabinet, so it is edible. I know a number of
things which it is *not*, because they are labeled or they live in their
original packaging. It's probably been in there at least six months, but
no longer than a year. I don't usually cook with rice flour, but I can't
think of anything else it might be, which is why I was wondering if there
was a good way to tell what it was.

Margaret