[Sca-cooks] The Bomb behind Giano's House

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 15:03:14 PDT 2005

Bomb?
Had one at work once, and one threatened at home when I was a teenager, but never actually had one at home.

Mordonna

Volker Bach <carlton_bach at yahoo.de> wrote:
Am Montag, 2. Mai 2005 22:05 schrieb Phlip:
> Got a nice pork sirloin roast thawing for dinner- anybody have any
> suggestions as to what me might turn it into?

Marinade it in red wine with plenty of coriander.

Or cube it and cook it with reduced grape must, mild vinegar, mint, pepper and
dried apricots.

Or process it with bacon, fresh herbs and garum and add peppercorns and pine
nuts to make sausages.

Or slice and barbecue it and serve it with lemons cooked in white wine and
sugar.

I dunno. What do you like?

Giano

(wanting to go to sleep, and they still aren't finished defusing the bomb
behind my house)