[Sca-cooks] re-introduction of sorts

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Tue May 10 17:57:46 PDT 2005

Hello my fellow cooks,

It's been a very long time since I posted to the list. As many of you
know, life kinda gets in the way sometimes.  Now that I'm slated to
start cooking some feasts again, I thought I'd come by and say "Hi"
(Waving at Olwen).  Some of you know me as Lady Lavender de Morten but
I've come over to the "dark side" and I'm now known as Ljufvina
Bjornsdottir (Loo-vee-nah for those of you that are norse-language
challenged).  I've waited awhile to foray into headcooking for awhile
now mainly because my last feast took it all out of me  (Crown Tourney
was quite an undertaking, I sat and cried afterward). I've also lost 112
pounds and food has not a priority in my life. I'm now actually enjoying
food again. The only difference now is that I actually taste it rather
than shove it in (lol).

I'm tackling a German feast in Jan. 06'. I'm planning on doing it in two
parts. First part is served from 4-5 pm , then a break for court and
then serve part 2 from 6-7 pm. Has anyone done anything like this and if
you did, how did it work out. I'm hoping that extra hour in between will
work to my advantage.  Tell me what you think. (I'm on digest mode, so
give you may have to wait for response).

Hugs to you all,

Lady Ljufivina "Lavender" Bjornsdottir
Barony of Tir-y-don, Atlantia