[Sca-cooks] was Pine nuts

Susan Laing paxford at dodo.com.au
Mon May 23 02:51:13 PDT 2005

Lady Ro advised...

>DEFINITELY serve them on the side!  And watch cross contamination.
>We discovered my Lord Husband's allergy to pine nuts via cross
>contamination.

Eww - that would be a nasty way to discover a nut allergy!.

And with all the advice I've received I've decided to forgo the pine nuts
and use the recipe with the caraway seeds in it instead (not period but an
easy one to add in extras of if we get more vegetarians arriving unbooked)

Unless of course anyone knows of a caraway allergy I should take into
account?

Cheers

marion