Possums, was: [Sca-cooks] Latin Phrases

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue May 31 05:26:49 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/30/2005 8:40:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ldh at ece.gatech.edu writes:
I was driving, I saw it, I didn't hit the possum!
How could you not hit the possum? They stop and hiss at the car, standing
right in the way! They don't run, they don't crouch down so you can drive over
them, they stand up and hiss. I actually stopped the car on a back country road
and turned off my lights and the little guy still stood there and hissed at
the car.

If anything in this world ever asked to be hit by a car....

On a related note... went to Michigan for a convention, saw four deer hit by
the side of the road... that stayed right there for the weekend... don't they
collect those in Michigan? They at least used to here, whether for disposal or
to feed the prison population (so I'd heard) I don't know. Does anyone know
what of anything they do with deer?

Corwyn

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
  --Herm Albright