[Sca-cooks] "Cooking Under Fire"

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat May 7 07:41:45 PDT 2005

Did they specify what kind of dish was to be made with the egg?  One
of the first ideas that came to my mind was an little custard topped
with snowe.  Of course, that assumes that sugar, cream and milk would
be available, and if a citrus fruit was around the zest could be used
as flavoring.

- Doc

Makes me think it might be time for another round of "What Would You Make?"
I'm going to go into my kitchen and pick 6 ingredients and post them here,
let's see what we can come up with!
Christianna
who is seriously avoiding week-day work I should be doing on this weekend
day!