[Sca-cooks] Cooking contests

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 9 21:40:01 PDT 2005

> >> Meanwhile, back at ingredients... how about Lettuce and spring
> greens?
> >
> > i am thinking about something tender and green, actually.
> >
> > cailte
>
> Newbie fighter?  <grin, duck, run>
>
> Selene, scrambling for my copy of TO SERVE MAN

But isn't it difficult to get them out of their shells? I think lobster
would be much easier. Or do you have enough Chirurgeons to provide one
for each table for unshelling duty? Or are you thinking of the
soft-shell variety, sometimes called rapier fighters?

:-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas