[Sca-cooks] Ah..the restaurant auction!

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue May 17 05:41:03 PDT 2005

I just checked this website and then clicked through
to a couple of  other government pages.
What's interesting is that one can also check out the USPS
auctions of unclaimed merchandise lost in the mails.
I always wondered what happened to my books that never came.
They probably went to Atlanta or St. Paul.
http://www.usps.com/auctions/

Johnnae