[Sca-cooks] To Garnish and Present Med/Ren Food

Colleen McDonald Colleen.McDonald at comcast.net
Wed May 18 13:09:41 PDT 2005

Urtatim writes
> Yet with all this, i don't believe i've ever seen anyone include
> historical information about their choice of serving spoons and
> dishes and napkins and trays (did they even use trays?) in their
> documentation for their recipe.

While it wasn't included in the main body of my documention, I did include
an appendix with documentation of the table setting and accessories that I
used for my Quince Paste (based on Le Mesnagier) entry at An Tir's Kingdom
A&S in 2004.

I'm at work right now and don't have handy access, but if anyone is
interested, I can find the docs and describe what I did for the
presentation and what I documented.

Cainder