[Sca-cooks] Shelf Life of Cold-Extracted Syrup

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Sun Nov 6 03:40:58 PST 2005

I've just done a batch of cold-extraced mango syrup (puree mango with cardamom
and sugar, leave to macerate, strain, enjoy) and I was wondering - how long
can you keep cold-extracted syrups? Because I have been developing an
addiction to mango lassi every since I bought the Ni'Matnama, and these
bottles also make nice Christmas gifts. Is it feasible to put them in
refrigeration now and give them way in late December?

Giano