[Sca-cooks] OOP - bake sale advice

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 14:24:03 PST 2005

First-a little thing to remember is make sure you post
it as a fund raiser and why, 2nd-you may want to check
with your local city (annonymously, if nothing else)
about their regulations for fundraiser bake sales.
Some cities require food handler cards and such for
stuff other than store bought items.

ok-you already have the cupcake thing mentioned, as
well as the cookie thing.
With the holiday's approaching, not sure how much
money you have to put in above what you are doing or
the area you are doing it in but-  some of the 'gifts
in a jar' ideas.  You can find them all over the
internet- I have seen them from special types of
pancakes to cookies to drink mixes. (I have a few of
these on my computer-if you'd like I can send them to
you)   Make up a couple different kinds and figure out
what they cost you to make then price up of course,
and people might see it as  an easy way to do some
early shopping as well as going to a good cause.

Alexa