[Sca-cooks] cheese for making armor

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 10 21:53:11 PST 2005

Kiri commented:
> I have tried it with cheddar, but find that the flavor is too
> strong and
> sort of drowns out the flavor of the turnips and seasonings.

And drowning out the flavor of the turnips is a bad thing??? :-)

Actually in the same file that Lonnie mentions (turnips-msg) there is
a bunch of commentary on choosing the turnips and/or treating them to
reduce the bitterness of the turnip taste. I've never been served any
though that didn't have that taste.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas