[Sca-cooks] Knives - sharp side in?

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Fri Nov 11 06:36:10 PST 2005

Was written:

> Wjhy would I want to stab anyone at the dinner table in a society where it
is
> still legal to kill people in open hand-to-hand combat?

Hmmmm... perhaps if a person was very drunk and their very drunken casual
dinner companion suggested that one was very ugly, stupid, smelled bad, and
that their mother dressed them rather oddly? A spur of the moment impulse of
vented outrage as it were.  Tis interesting how many strange stories I've
heard that start out "Me and my buddy were really drunk and...."   Or
perhaps two persons going aggressively for the same munchie?   I saw a
person mundanely stabbed in the hand by a fork that way.  "You don't want
that shrimp do you?"

Daniel