[Sca-cooks] Armored Turnips, was OT: Frying Cheese

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Nov 13 21:33:58 PST 2005

> Not sure if Fontina is period (though I suspect it would be), but that
> is a fairly sweet soft cheese that would melt and do the job quite
> nicely...I may have to try AT with that.

It's quite good.

I have to ask... of the people who peel and slice before cooking, why do
you do it that way?

The two recipes I've tried both call for cooking first, and I'm lazy
enough to believe in it...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"'In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for
years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." - _Harvey_, by Mary Chase