[Sca-cooks] Math time for feast Prep

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 11:33:05 PST 2005

To be honest, whoever set up this budget either wanted something like a soup made from soup bones with a few veggies floating in it...plus maybe some bread...and for a LOT of people, which would bring the cost per person down a bit...or they are living in the 1970's!!  I tried it once for a feast...charged a dollar extra for the lunch...and wound up using part of my feast budget.

Kiri