[Sca-cooks] Re: Rice in a roaster Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 29, Issue 14

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 10:28:53 PDT 2005

Hi,
yes, if that were an option it would help much, but we
are in a school, relegated to classrooms, so no place
to set up cooker except in the parking lot, and thats
a bit away.  I think (HOPE) this will work, as I did
start with plain tap water, cold, since my only water
source is a water fountain in the hallway.

Thanks for the suggestion.

In Service
Gwen Cat

----Message: 7----